Wela nō! This summer is a hot one indeed. Stay in the shade, turn on the fan, and make some popsicles with fresh summer fruits!
Instead of reaching for junk, quench your taste buds with these pops of fruit:
1. Watermelon-Basil Ice Pops. Take advantage of nutritional seasonal fruit. Fruits offer vitamins, minerals, and dietary fiber.
2. Mango me crazy! These mango popsicles are power packed with tooth-friendly ingredients like milk, yogurt and mangos. The calcium supports minerals in your teeth.
3. Dark Chocolate Covered Kiwi Popsicles make the perfect addition to any beach party. Dark chocolate is a powerful source of antioxidants, and may lower stress levels.
4. Cherry Pomegranate Yogurt Pops will leave you energized and ready to tackle an activity-filled day. Raise your pomegranate pom-pons and cheer – these pops are loaded with Vitamin C, potassium, folic acid and iron.
5. Acerola Chia Lime Popsicles contain fiber and Vitamin C. These key nutrients promote heart health and reduce cancer risk.
Enjoy these icy treats for a sweet, less sweaty summer.