With spring already here and summer approaching, nothing sounds better than a nice, refreshing glass of lemonade! With the average glass coming in at a whopping 67g of sugar, we wanted to help you by providing a tooth-friendly recipe just in time for the warmer weather!
What you’ll need:
- ½ Cup of Sugar Alternative (we used Splenda)
- 4-6 Lemons, juiced
- Fresh-squeezed lemon juice is a better option than bottled, as bottled may contain added sugars.
- Up to ½ Gallon of water (can be sparkling!)
- 3-4 Tablespoons of lime juice
- Mint sprigs and sliced lemons for garnish
How to make:
- Juice the lemons and transfer the juice to a large pitcher. If you want to add lime juice, do so now.
- Pour water over lemon juice and refrigerate.
- Serve over ice, garnish, and enjoy!