What You’ll Need:
- 2 cups of Heavy Whipping Cream
- 2 cups Full Fat Milk
- ¾ cup of Sugar Alternative
- 2 teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
- Ice Cream Freezer Storage Container
How to Make:
- Place your ice cream freezer storage container for at least an hour to get it cold. If you’re using an ice cream maker, skip this step.
- In a large mixing bowl, use a whisk to mix all the ingredients together. You can also use a blender for this step.
- Transfer the mixture to the cold ice cream freezer storage container. Then, every 30 minutes for the next 2-2 ½ hours, take the mixture out of the freezer and whisk together again, then return back to the freezer. Repeat this step until your ice cream has reached your desired consistency.