Who doesn’t love chocolate? If you are one of the nearly 270 million people in the United States who love chocolate, we have the recipe for you!
Chocolate fudge is a delicious treat, but the average 1-inch cube of fudge has 16 grams of sugar! That is a lot of sugar that can cause damage to your teeth! However, it is still possible to enjoy your fudge with a sugar-free fudge recipe.
See below for the instructions:
What You’ll Need:
- 3 cups of sugar-free chocolate chips
- 12oz of evaporated milk
- 1 Tablespoon of artificial sweetener
- ¼ cup of butter
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- Large microwave-safe bowl
- Square baking dish
Note: For this recipe, we’re going to be using a microwave; however, you could make this on the stove using a double-boiler or something similar.
- Line the square baking dish with aluminum foil so that the foil also overlaps the sides of the dish. Grease or spray to prevent sticking and set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the chocolate until creamy, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Next, stir in the sugar alternative, vanilla, and butter. Heat for another 30 seconds.
- Pour the ingredients into the prepared baking dish and refrigerate until set.
- Once set, lift the fudge out of the baking dish using the overlapping foil and cut it into squares if desired.
Recipe from Sugar-Free Diva.