Do you know when you should expect—not just the first—but all of her baby teeth?
From teething to the first dental appointment, there’s a lot of activity happening in your baby’s mouth. Use our infographic as your oral health guide! Learn everything you need to know about dental care for babies, including:
- When baby teeth start to grow in
- How to clean infant teeth
- Baby’s first dentist appointment
- Pass on the pacifier
As soon as the first tooth pops up, keep these tips in mind:
• Change the cleaning routine from a damp washcloth to a soft toothbrush.
• Take your baby to the dentist before the age of one.
• Beginning around age 6, your child will start losing teeth. Check out these helpful tips for when your child loses their first tooth!
Remember: your baby’s smile is an important part of their overall health and development, since the temporary teeth will help your baby eat solid foods and form words. Taking care of their smile from the start can help prevent problems in the long run.